What advantages does InstaTrike offer over other trike systems?
Priced thousands less, InstaTrike offers all of the advantages and stability of a conventional trike while completely conserving your motorcycle and giving a smooth stable ride.
- Very fast installation and removal for the trike or bike experience.
- No modification to stock motorcycle frame or drivetrain.
- Completely removable for easier resale of motorcycle.
- No loss of ground clearance.
- Independent wheel suspension and adjustability.
- Flat stable cornering.
- Trike stability with much smoother ride.
- Full access to stock saddlebags.
- Easily installed by the consumer.
- Available for over 100 makes and models of motorcycles.
- Minimal impact on fuel economy.
- Available in standard 8 inch wheel or deluxe 12 Aluminum wheel package.
Check out many of the Tow-Pac applications, here.
Check out these frequently asked questions about the InstaTrike, here.
8″ wheels – $2,719
12″ wheels – $3,299
14″ wheels – $3,595
8″ wheels – $2,551
12″ wheels – $3,167
14″ wheels – $3,463
8″ wheels – $2,375
12″ wheels – $2,991
8″ wheels – $1,315.00
GL1500 & GL1800 ONLY
12″ wheels – $2,695
Freight charges starting at $224.00 – Installation starting at $200.00 – Plus Tax.
“Electric Reverse Assist $395w/ kit purchase, $495 if purchased separately. Available for all Insta-trike and Mini Trike Kits w/12″ wheels.”
Information about the Electric Reverse Assist?
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Replaces entire left axle.
- Allows reverse movement of the motorcycle to help in getting around in tight places.
- System must be used while standing to the side of the vehicle.
- Attaches to the motorcycle battery post.
- Motorcycle does not have to be turned on for the the Insta-Drive to operate.
- When engaged, the drive system moves at a maximum of 20ft/minute to allow the rider full control of the vehicle.
- Some motorcycles may require minor trimming of the fender for clearance.