What advantages does InstaTrike offer over other trike systems?
Priced thousands less, InstaTrike offers all of the advantages and stability of a conventional trike while completely conserving your motorcycle and giving a smooth stable ride.
- Very fast installation and removal for the trike or bike experience.
- No modification to stock motorcycle frame or drivetrain.
- Completely removable for easier resale of motorcycle.
- No loss of ground clearance.
- Independent wheel suspension and adjustability.
- Flat stable cornering.
- Trike stability with much smoother ride.
- Full access to stock saddlebags.
- Easily installed by the consumer.
- Available for over 100 makes and models of motorcycles.
- Minimal impact on fuel economy.
- Available in standard 8 inch wheel or deluxe 12 Aluminum wheel package.
Check out many of the Tow-Pac applications, here.
Check out these frequently asked questions about the InstaTrike, here.
With 8″ Wheels $3,199.00
With 12″ Wheels $3,899.00
With 8″ Wheels $2,899.00
With 12″ Wheels $3,599.00
With 8″ Wheels $2,699.00
With 12″ Wheels $3,399.00
With 8″ Wheels Only $1,495.00
With 12″ Wheels Only $3,599.00
Freight charges starting at $224.00 - Installation starting at $200.00 - Plus Tax.
“Electric Reverse Assist $395w/ kit purchase, $495 if purchased separately. Available for all Insta-trike and Mini Trike Kits w/12″ wheels.”
Information about the Electric Reverse Assist?
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Replaces entire left axle.
- Allows reverse movement of the motorcycle to help in getting around in tight places.
- System must be used while standing to the side of the vehicle.
- Attaches to the motorcycle battery post.
- Motorcycle does not have to be turned on for the the Insta-Drive to operate.
- When engaged, the drive system moves at a maximum of 20ft/minute to allow the rider full control of the vehicle.
- Some motorcycles may require minor trimming of the fender for clearance.